WHO WE ARE
1. Which personal information is collected from you via the Website, how that information is used, and with whom that information may be shared.
2. The choices that are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. All security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. The ways by which you may correct inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We collect the following data:
• Personal identification information, such as name, email address, phone number, etc.
• Shipping information for delivery.
• Credit card information for processing.
We are the only owners of all information collected on and by this Website.
We will only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct forms of contact from you.
We will not sell or rent your information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
telephone at 385-497-8258, or email at email@example.com.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can contact us via the email address or phone number listed on our Website. You can also request the following:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any information we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Other legal requirements: The Company may disclose your personal data on belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Website
● Protect the personal safety of users of our Website or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Please note that this Website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for such other sites’ content or privacy practices. We encourage our website users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personal information.
Please note that we use “cookies” on this Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Website and identify repeat visitors to our Website. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, saving time on our Website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personal information on our Website. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website.m
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies. The specific types
our Website uses are for the following purposes:
• Functionality. We use these cookies to recognize you on our Website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
• Advertising. We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your I.P. address.
How to manage cookies. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The Website, allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Website features may not function.
We frequently use an outside shipping company to ship orders and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies will not retain, share, store or use personal information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
To use this Website, a user must first complete our registration form. The user must provide certain information (like name and email address). This information may be used to contact you about the products/services on our Website in which you have expressed interest. You can also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself at your option.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
Our Website sometimes requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is always completely voluntary. You may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested during these surveys or contests may include contact information (like name and shipping address) and demographic information
(like zip code, age group, etc.). We will use contact information to notify winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Website.